Assembly & Packaging
Building finished product ready for shipping direct to sterilization
or distribution. Going from sub-components to finished goods
- Multi-process flow line assembly
- Single second-operation to dedicated assembly cells available
- Tray and bag sealers with pull strength test verification
- Customized packaging solutions
With the ability to ship finished goods in anything from bulk-packed polybags in standard shipping boxes to kitted display boxes ready for resale, JunoPacific can provide you with a customized solution for the level of assembly and packaging that your project requires.
In addition, by utilizing the reduced pricing available within the Cretex Medical group of companies, we can incorporate sheet metal, machined, and stamped parts into your finished product as well.
Providing Particulate-free Molding for your Medical Device packaging
JunoPacific recognizes assembling and packaging as an important step in marketing your products. That's why we strive to offer state-of-the-art facilities and well-trained technicians to take care of this particular stage. Responding to an increasing demand for particulate-free molding in the medical devices and life sciences packaging markets, JunoPacific provides clean and white room environments for these to take place in.
With 2400 square feet of ISO Class 7 clean rooms for assembly and packaging at our California manufacturing facilities, as well as white room assembly and packaging at our Anoka, Minnesota facilities, JunoPacific has the bandwidth and manufacturing technology to handle the most stringent and demanding requirements. With tray and heat sealers located inside class 10,000 clean rooms, as well as the availability of ultra-sonic cleaners, you will receive clean plastic parts. These areas are also ISO 14644 (airborne particulate) and ISO 14698 (bio-contamination) compliant. JunoPacific will also ship directly to validated sterilization services such as EtO and gamma.
In-Demand Manufacturing Services
JunoPacific wants the assembly and packaging of your hard-worked devices to go as smoothly as possible. Some of the medical device manufacturing services we offer include:
- Clean room assembly in both Class (7) 10,000 and Class (8) 100,000 environments
- Product manufacturing pilots to debug, analyze, validate compliance and finalize your medical device for production
- Manufacturing Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Epoxy/UV curing assembly, mechanical assembly, part pouching and sealing from sub-assembly to delivered finished, sterile devices
- Verification and validation (V&V) testing; pull and torque testing
- Heat staking and ultrasonic welding
- Pad printing and decorating
- Leak testing and label printing
JunoPacific is proud to be both ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 certified. This means we consistently manufacture products that meet both regulatory (FDA) and customer requirements. We meet and exceed custumer needs during the medical device manufacturing & production process. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and attention to both precision and on-time delivery make JunoPacific a leader in our field. These values give us the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in health care.
JunoPacific values each manufacturing and production phase as an important step down the roadmap to successfully manufacturing your medical device or devices. Let us give your products the highest-quality care during the assembly and packaging process.